Pages

Thursday 20 October 2011

Weather Forecast

The weather here seems to be pretty predictable - hot and sunny. The occasional cloud does pass through, and we have had a couple of thunderstorms roll through over the past few months.

In Japan the weather conditions usually consisted of sun, cloud, rain, snow and every now and then fog. This is a condition I have never come across until moving here...


Dust! And they aren't kidding either! When there is "dust" in the air it is so hazy out. There was definitely some dust out there yesterday evening which gave us the prettiest sunset I have seen here so far. Unfortunately we were on the road with no camera (and it just wouldn't come out on a cell phone).

I don't think it is very dusty right now...it's as bright and sunny as ever! And I believe that 78 might have been the temperature much earlier this morning, but definitely not right now. It's still getting pretty hot out there every day...hot enough for me to go swimming, and if you know me then you know that I don't do cold water.

Thursday = Friday for us, so we are heading into the weekend...no plans yet, but you'll hear about it if we get up to anything interesting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment