Pages

Saturday 14 September 2013

Snapshots

I treated myself to a new camera lens last week.  This one, to be exact.  Although it will take some getting used to, I like it.  It is a good addition to the kit lens that came with my camera.  After buying it, I immediately attached it to my camera and took some street shots of my walk around Kyoto.  What do you think??

First picture with the new lens (of course I sat down in Starbucks to play with the camera.)


Looking for some military gear? I know just the place!




I'm working on a couple other tourist spot posts, so check out my other blog Liz's Scrapbook to follow them!

3 comments:

  1. OMG you guys. I knew I hadn't caught up with your blog in a while, so I went to have a look today. And I realised I haven't looked at this for MONTHS. So I've jsut spent my lunchbreak catching up.

    Liz, I'm totally envious of your phtography skills. (I use the 'take ten photos and hope one is good' photography method). And I'm enjoying trying to spot which places I've been to, once upon a brief visit to Japan. Now I'll have to check out your other blog !

    Bryn, c'mon, Liz is posting way more than you! We want to know what both of you are up to!

    Robyn xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks Robyn. Yes, Liz is definitely getting good at her photography. I'm still at the same "take then and hope one is decent" stage as you. Only, my problem is that I usually forget to delete the other nine crap photos! lol.
      Right, I'll try to post something soon for you :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks Robyn!! It's nice to know someone is reading the blog other than just Bryn and I, haha. I am loving taking pictures...soon I am going to have to force Bryn to buy me a better camera ;) Definitely check out my other blog, I am updating it a lot more often :)

    ReplyDelete