Pages

Saturday 10 November 2012

Some things to look forward to

Let's face it, we all need things to look forward to from time to time (or all the time...) These are some of the things that we (or at least I) am looking forward to.

1.  Mystery Europe trip in December (in 33 days and counting)...all I know is that I should pack for winter weather!


2.  Holiday coffees at Starbucks (if only they included gingerbread lattes and peppermint mochas...) I may not be near as excited about Christmas as Bryn, but I still get a little bit excited when I see the cheery holiday cups!


3.  Thanksgiving...we've been collecting all the goodies we will need as we see them.  Cross your fingers our oven will stay lit long enough to get everything cooked.  I can taste the turkey, dressing and pecan pie already...yumm!

4.  Christmas...convincing Bryn to wait til after Thanksgiving to turn our house into the North Pole is becoming more and more difficult!

5.  Pro Tennis in Abu Dhabi...last year was a lot of fun, so we splurged and treated ourselves to tickets to this year's final.


2 comments:

  1. Good luck reining in Bryn's Christmas instincts! If you didn't have Thanksgiving to celebrate first, he'd be clamouring to Christmasify the place already.

    Also, mystery Europe trip - awesome! How long are you going for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey liz! our starbucks here doesn't have peppermint mochas and gingerbread lattes, either! *cry* on november first, they redecorated the store for christmas and began playing music...made me kinda miss america!!!

    ReplyDelete