Pages

Tuesday 21 May 2013

Fairy Tale Tea

A couple of weeks ago I was out exploring a mall in the middle of Osaka called Namba Parks, (I'll have to do a post about it one of these days) I spotted these cute tea bags in one of the random shops.  I thought they were so pretty and couldn't resist getting a few to take home!
I've been saving them for a rainy day, and sure enough it is raining today, so why not?!  They also gave me an excuse to play with the camera a little bit more.  I'm getting better at the whole manual thing, especially when I am somewhere where I can really take my time and not feel like I am getting in the way.  I am certainly not in anyone's way in my little apartment!
I made the anzu orange flavor today and it's really nice!
The perfect accompaniment to an afternoon of TV to catch up on! I'll stash the rest away for the next lazy Sunday in! 

(Oh, and the background is a fun handkerchief I found to use as a headband.)

No comments:

Post a Comment