Pages

Friday 3 May 2013

Hello Spring!

It's been a while...we know.  Life has been crazy, and lots has been happening, so we (Liz) decided the blog needed a facelift as well!!

A quick update...

For those of you who don't know, I've moved back to Japan.  It was no secret that I was miserable in Al Ain, so Bryn and I finally decided to get proactive about it and make some changes.  I'm living in a wealthy suburb of Osaka (I wish I fit the wealthy demographic!) this time around, so I am a city girl!   Let me tell you...it is a HUGE change from rural Tango!

Bryn is still in Al Ain.  Despite living in separate countries, we are definitely not splitting up!!!  This is me taking a year to clear my head and get back to the happy Liz I used to be!

What it means for all of YOU is more exciting adventures to read about from TWO countries at once!  Lucky you!

So, Bryn came to Japan for his spring break, and lucky for him (and me!) his spring break coincided perfectly with the cherry blossoms here!!!  It was so much fun (and very natsukashii) to wander around Kyoto taking in the blossoms...almost like we had never left.


We also made it up to Tango to visit some good friends.  Despite cold, yucky weather, it was so much fun to catch up with some of our favorite people.  We can't wait for a proper Tango trip this summer (we're thinking beer garden, beer garden, beer garden!!)


 I'm very into this blogging thing at the moment, so I am going to try and post a lot more often, and so is Bryn (hint, hint!!).  Let us know what you think of the new look...its a work in progress.  While you're at it, please click on the Bloglovin' link on the side of the page and follow us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment